Nancy Castelli has over 20 years of experience as a speaker, leaving her audience inspired and energized. Her dynamic presentations cover a wide array of motivating topics related to getting and staying organized, as well as planet-sustainability topics.
Her presentations can be tailored to your group or organization. Using a bevy of speaking topics as a foundation, she will work with you to incorporate your specific messages and interests, resulting in a compelling customized presentation. She can present as the sole speaker or will coordinate with other speakers partners in related fields.
BALANCE Speaking engagements are available in a range of duration — as short as 30 minutes, to half-day and full-day workshops. No matter what the needs of your organization, Nancy creates an informative and entertaining experience for every audience.
Topics of Interest include:
- Turning Matter into Energy - A Philosophy to Get You Organized for Life.
- Time, Schedule and Task Management
- 5 Simple Steps to Getting Organized and the Golden Rules
- Managing your Email
- Getting Control of Incoming Mail and Paper
- Takng on the Project of Downsizing (for seniors and baby-boomers)
- File System Set-up
- Tips for Successful Prospect Management
- Travel Packing Tips to Lighten Your Load
- Raising an Organized Child
- Organizing a Playroom, a Clothing Closet, or Any Room…
- Easy Tips to Prevent Morning Chaos in the Family Home
- Secrets to an Organized Garage
- Emergency Preparedness
Please contact Nancy to arrange a speaking engagement.